This meeting will give an introduction to the second SUSTAIN Early Career Researcher (ECR) platform Call, which will be open to applicants from current SUSTAIN Spoke institutions (Swansea, Sheffield and Warwick).
This Call is designed to provide ECR’s with an opportunity to apply for EPSRC funding as part of an existing Hub.
This scheme has been conceived to:
• Help stimulate new ideas in steel and sustainability research
• Encourage high quality ECRs form other disciplines to apply their ideas and move into steel research
• Help ECR to apply for Fellowship funding
• Deliver research outputs not otherwise identified by SUSTAIN or achieved their current project
The Sustain Hub is looking for research proposals aligned with and complementary to our current research programme, especially (but not limited to) the following areas:
• High Temperature Reactions and Kinetics
• Computational Modelling and Big Data
• Characterisation and Monitoring
• Metallurgical Rules
This session is aimed at ECR’s looking for funding opportunities, and supervisors who wish to find out more on behalf of ECR’s in their research groups.
To find out more about the SUSTAIN Hub and this Call, please visit www.sustainsteel.ac.uk